Sunday, January 2, 2011

Papercut Magazine – The Birthday Shoot

Papercut Magazine – The Birthday Shoot: "

I had great fun shooting this editorial for Papercut Magazine a few months ago. My creative idea came alight with a wonderful creative team and my model Eva, who made a fitting actress for the story. I always love when I have full creative control on editorial work, it’s where I can let my mind run wild. A big thank you to Seth Jones who retouched this shoot. It is the first shoot I’ve had someone else work on in regards to post processing and I really think he took the story to the next level.


To view the editorial in full view Papercut Magazine online.



Photography: Lara Jade


Model: Eva Doll @ Premier


Styling: Janine Jauvel


Make Up: Keiko Nakamura


Limoz Logli: Hair


Retouching: M Seth Jones (www.msethjones.com)


Assistance: Steven Read & Charlotte Bibby


Headpieces & Set Design by Luke Abby


________



Here are some behind the scenes…


(Photo Credit: Charlotte Bibby)









"

No comments:

Post a Comment