Sunday, January 2, 2011

Santa baby, slip a sable under the tree, for me I've been an awful good girl Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight Santa baby, an out-of-space convertible too, light blue I'll wait up for you dear Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight Think of all the fun I've missed Think of all the fellas that I haven't kissed Next year I could be oh so good If you'd check off my Christmas list Boo doo bee doo -Ms.Kitt

Santa baby, slip a sable under the tree, for me I've been an awful good girl Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight Santa baby, an out-of-space convertible too, light blue I'll wait up for you dear Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight Think of all the fun I've missed Think of all the fellas that I haven't kissed Next year I could be oh so good If you'd check off my Christmas list Boo doo bee doo -Ms.Kitt: "MERRY CHRISTMAS (eve)!! :)

I looked at my last blog post...uhh  WOW it was awhile ago ha. I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I feel very fortunate reflecting back on this year, thinking about all the struggles and triumphs I've faced head on and overcome. My greatest accomplishment so far...moving to New York of course! As I navigate through this city, I'm starting to understand what TRUE, REAL PASSION really is. It's so inspiring to be surrounded by everyone on their grind everyday. I'm going into the New Year with so many amazing opportunities and exciting new challenges ahead.

Thought I would share some new work and camera phone adventures! Wishing everyone a very safe and blessed Holiday season! (so excited to head home today!)


~Tee















With my High school students @ Levi Photo Studio Workshop

With my High school students @ Levi Photo Studio Workshop

'I'm in Queens', :)



Dope Lighting!


Walkin to Work


Bryant Park

My first city shoot! 12/20/2010
"

No comments:

Post a Comment