Monday, November 1, 2010

Fine Art Prints For Sale

Fine Art Prints For Sale: "

Last year I had a great exhibition at the Biscuit Factory up in Newcastle, England. I had an amazing response from the day and sold quite a few prints. However, some of them were left over and have been sitting at my home under wraps for the past year – so I’ve decided to give everyone a chance to get their hands on one of these prints. There is only ONE available of each print and the price is even discounted from the original price at the exhibition.


The prints are limited edition of 30 in each edition, signed by me and are framed to perfection. I am so sad to see these go but I am moving home and do not have the space for them anymore – so I’d rather someone give them a home and a place on their wall than them sit wrapped up in storage!


You can purchase these on: http://www.larajade.co.uk/prints/



LJ xox

"

No comments:

Post a Comment