Sunday, November 21, 2010

Imperfect Work :: Blowing It On Purpose

Imperfect Work :: Blowing It On Purpose: "











Question… Does it have to be perfect? Can the best image for the job sometimes be blown technically but executed perfectly for the job at hand?


Wrong exposure.


Wrong focus.


Wrong shutter speed.


Wrong light.


Wrong composition.


Just right photograph.


As technically strong as I try to be I’m always drawn to the work of others and myself that blows “technical perfection” out the window in lieu of “emotion” “movement” etc. Thoughts? Each photo above is technically wrong. They should be dumped yet they are in the first edit of my new portfolio.


I wouldn’t want to buy an “imperfect” house. Why do I like “imperfect” photography? Thoughts?


Cheers,

Zack


PS – More on the business coming up. Just needed a break from all that. :)

"

No comments:

Post a Comment