Thursday, November 25, 2010

I Love New York

I Love New York: "

We just finished three days in NYC working with Computer Associates and Michael Strahan. Fun shoot, and even though it was blazing hot in NYC (103 degrees), I still had an amazing visual adventure. I was able to cruise around the city shooting for a couple of evenings. It was great for the mind and I am newly inspired by the change of background. We are now off to DC then to Dallas and SF for a very, very interesting series of shoots that will surprise you. Stay tuned for those! Our train stop is minutes away so be on the look out for something new and surprising, in about a week! Here is an image from NYC and some recent new work you might like to see. Arriving in Baltimore, got to run.







"

No comments:

Post a Comment